Matt Erpelding, Estate Planning
In this episode, we dive into Estate Planning 101 with Matt Erpelding, Director of Advanced Markets at Ash Brokerage. Think that Estate Planning is just something that rich people need to do? FALSE!
Here are a few of the questions Matt helps us answer:
- What is estate planning and why is it important?
- What are the differences between a trust, will and estate?
- What is a Power of Attorney?
- When should someone start to create an estate plan?
- How should Millennials start the conversation with their parents and family members about estate planning?
- Where can someone go for guidance when creating an estate plan or will?
As an RIA Consultant with Palladium Group, Kaitlyn Duchein engages with advisors & planners in the Registered Investment Advisory space in a confidential and consultative arrangement.
Kaitlyn is a registered representative of First Palladium, LLC, Member FINRA and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ash Brokerage, LLC. Supervising office located at 888 S. Harrison Street, Suite 900, Fort Wayne, IN 46802. (800) 589-3000.
Nicole Ellsworth has unrelenting drive. With more than ten years of experience in fast-paced, customer-focused environments she's skilled in a wide variety of disciplines. A driven self-starter, Nicole is equally adept at accomplishing goals individually or as a leader.