Disability Insurance with Meghan Cormany
Welcome back to Face The Fear Podcast: Season 2! We've missed you!
In this episode, we are joined by Meghan Cormany, a Disability Insurance (DI) Sales Development Specialist at Ash Brokerage (and just a fabulous human being overall). Meghan builds on our previous DI podcast with Tim Kukieza by answering questions such as:
- Why should a Millennial consider having Disability Insurance (DI)? When is the best time to purchase coverage?
- How I choose the right DI coverage for me?
- Are there certain occupations that claim DI benefits more than others?
- Does DI cover loss of work due to depression, stress, or other mental health issues?
- If I pay for DI and never claim benefits, do I lose all of the premiums I paid? (The answer may surprise you!)
Content provided is for informational use only and is not to be constituted as financial advice.
As an RIA Consultant with Palladium Group, Kaitlyn Duchein engages with advisors & planners in the Registered Investment Advisory space in a confidential and consultative arrangement.
Kaitlyn is a registered representative of First Palladium, LLC, Member FINRA and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ash Brokerage, LLC. Supervising office located at 888 S. Harrison Street, Suite 900, Fort Wayne, IN 46802. (800) 589-3000.
Nicole Ellsworth has unrelenting drive. With more than ten years of experience in fast-paced, customer-focused environments she's skilled in a wide variety of disciplines. A driven self-starter, Nicole is equally adept at accomplishing goals individually or as a leader.